Monday, August 02, 2010

Tim's first day of work at ACSI

Today was Tim's first day of school, I mean work, at his new job at ACSI. He came home really pumped even though his day was spent in orientation.


Tim drove the car to work and I decided to walk to his workplace to pick it up because I needed to use it later in the morning. This was my first long hike since my surgery - approximately 3 miles or 4.9 kms. I am very thankful that I am able to start exercising again. It has been a long time!
These pictures were taken on my walk.

Every single day we get to see some incredible views driving into the city from our house!

Lots of brown eyed susans growing here!

Tim's new workplace.



1 comment:

fivegranos said...

Thanks for sharing glimpses of your 'new life' in CO. It sure looks like a beautiful place.
We miss seeing you and Tim around here, but pray that the Lord will continue to guide you both and use you for His great purposes there.