Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My visit with Luke - WONDERFUL!

I haven't blogged for awhile - that is because I am on a trip to the U.S. and Canada. My first stop was seeing Luke at Taylor University in Indiana. I had a great weekend with him. It was especially fun to meet some of his friends.
Here's Luke and I - his roommate wanted to be in the picture, too! His name is James.

I took Luke and his friends out for ice cream at Ivanhoes, which is a somewhat famous name around Taylor and beyond!

Luke working on one of his art projects

After flying into Indianapolis I met up with Luke and friends at a downtown mall. Thank God for friends - Luke has made some great friendships at Taylor! These guys and girls are amazing - including Luke!

These are all BFA alumni who I ran into on Taylor campus - Daweed, Bruce, Jack and Ellen. Bruce is a Freshman at Taylor. His three BFA friends were visiting him from other colleges. It was so fun to see them all and to be able to give them treats from Germany!

Jesse, front row in the middle, is a BFA alumna.

Alison, also a former BFA student

Posted by Picasa

No comments: