Thursday, July 02, 2015

Garden of the Gods with my new camera lens

True story - our friend, an alumnus of BFA who lived in the dorm when Tim was an R.A. many years ago - recently gifted me an fabulous camera lens. It is a Nikon model, and he knew I own a Nikon camera. He is a Canon man, which means the lens is not compatible with his camera.
He was traveling overseas and found the lens lying on a beach; it is in perfect, like new condition! He advertised it, attempting to find the owner, but no one claimed it. He contacted me to see if I would be interested. He wouldn't even let me pay for shipping! Thank you to my friend, who wishes to remain anonymous.
I went to Garden of the Gods the other night to try out the lens. Wow! It takes amazing shots! I think I'm sold!








































Tourists







No comments: