Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dude!

We recently got an estimate on how much it would cost to install a door on the bathroom that adjoins our master bedroom. The quote was $1000! What?! (Hard to believe, I know, that it does not have a door - a feature that seems quite common in newer homes in Colorado Springs - which we do not understand why any home builder would choose this option!).
So...my amazing husband decided to install the door himself!
And.....we now have a door leading into our bathroom. We are still waiting for the trim (around the door frame). It's on order and should be here before Christmas. Whoop!









Ta da!!



2 comments:

Shawna said...

Nice work!

Lindy said...

Don't you just love having a handy husband?? I had no idea that it should have been on the top of my "what I want in a husband" list! Great job, Tim.