Monday, December 26, 2011

The best LEGO invention ever!

I saw this Lego set advertised in WIRED magazine recently - it was in their Christmas issue and was on the magazine's wishlist. I knew that Tyler would love it. And so I had to order it for him for Christmas. I have to say, it is probably the most ingenious Lego creation that I have ever seen! I think Tyler agrees. This VW camper has so much intricate detail - you have to see for yourself. Check out the roof that expands, the table inside that folds down into a bed, the curtains in the windows, the fire extinguisher, faucets, "4 on the floor" stick shift, the motor in the back of the bus, a rear view mirror, and even a German license plate!
This Lego set comes with 2 instruction books which is an indication of how long it takes to assemble. Tyler and Jen stayed up until 3:00 in the morning building it! I think is going to look pretty sweet on display in his room back at college, don't you agree?!






 










1 comment:

Shawna said...

Perfection. ;o )