Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines to my Valentine!

I came across these photos the other day when "reminiscing" my way through some old albums. Happy memories that makes my heart smile!
Then..........
June, 1986 - Falling madly in love!

September 6, 1986 - The day Tim asked me to marry him.
He carved the date on the bench where we were sitting when he proposed. (Adelboden, Switzerland)

Our engagement photo. Dude! Nice glasses!

January, 1987

And now...........



I found this card for Tim. I liked what it said but I didn't like the photos on it, so I replaced them with my own.

We hung out a lot "on that old couch" in my little apartment during our engagement.
And even though "we were totally broke we still had everything".
Happy Valentines Day, Tim! I love you to the moon and back!

No comments: