Saturday, October 30, 2010

Looking for a good book to read?

On Thursday night I was able to spend some time with Charlotte Stemple, former C&MA missionary to Vietnam and Malaysia. She is an absolute delight! She has recently written a book which chronicles her family's experiences while working with the Vietnamese. I started reading it on Thursday night and finished it the next day! It is hard to put down once you start reading it!
If you want a good read I highly recommend this book! Her stories are very captivating and dramatically illustrate the triumphs and heartbreak of life in worn-torn Vietnam.

Private book signing in our home!


To find out more about "My Vietnam" click on this link:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/CharlotteStemple/prweb4641364.htm

1 comment:

Lindy said...

I haven't seen Charlotte in YEARS! I think I was pregnant with Jay Henry at the time, and she gave me a little ceramic owl to remind me to seek wise counsel in raising our son. She looks great! I will be picking up this book!