Friday, September 17, 2010

A hike with my friend

This morning my friend Jane took me on some new hiking trails here in Colorado Springs. I had hiked so many trails where we lived in Germany, and am happily discovering that there are also countless trails and areas to explore here in our new home! I am very grateful to the Lord for this because I love the outdoors! Jane knows the Springs very well, so I am looking forward to more hikes with her.












We had lunch on a patio at a restaurant with this incredible panorama in front of us!



3 comments:

M.E. said...

does that happen to be from the country club? Jane took me there. Isn't it amazing!!!

DJLmp said...

I'm big into hiking too and know a few trails, although probably not as many as Jane. :-) I'd love to hike with you sometime too.

Shawna said...

BEAUTIFUL! And nice to see Jane, too! :o )