Thursday, October 30, 2008

Family

I am very thankful to God for my precious family. It was wonderful to spend time with some of them on this trip. Here is my brother Dan and his wife Paulette. Dan was like my hero growing up, I think because he was the only brother still living at home so the one I got to know the best. He spoiled my twin sister and I(in a good way of course)! I remember feeling so proud to hang out with him!

My niece Sharon, her husband Mike and their two adorable kids - Ciaran and Ceilidh

My brother Bill and his wife Carol - Thanks for giving up your Sunday afternoon to visit with me! You made my day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures Sandee. I find it interesting that you're brothers look more alike than you and your twin sister. (They also look a lot like James Taylor).

Shawna said...

SOOOOO fun to see them! Thanks for the family photos!