Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Colors of Fall

I am enthralled("filled with wonder and delight" as defined on the web) by God's amazing creation. I get to enjoy it every single day! I find beauty in a blade of grass, but God has given me so much beyond that to soak in and be wowed by!
I love the way the author of "The Shack" describes this master Artist's creativity......(this is Jesus speaking in The Shack)....."I'll never get tired of looking at this. The wonder of it all - the wastefulness of Creation.....so elegant, so full of longing and beauty."
I find that every season of the year is full of beauty, but fall in particular, is abundant with vibrant colors. Sometimes I stop and thank God for eyes to see and a healthy body that allows me to get out and enjoy!













Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures! Thanks!

Hi! My name is Janet. said...

thanks for posting so many beautiful pictures so i can pretend i'm there!

miss_dibly said...

nice vineyard :)

love the pics!