Sunday, October 21, 2007

Friends and Family


On Friday night Esther and Bethany came over to watch a movie. We watched "Miss Potter" which I highly recommend. It is the biography of Beatrix Potter. Tim and Tyler really enjoyed it, too! Esther is a Sophomore at BFA and is in my small group. Bethany teaches in the Discovery Center.

Today the Muellers from Switzerland came to visit their daughters at BFA. They came to our home this afternoon for coffee. We had a wonderful visit and laughed a lot as Christa and Esther tried to teach Tim and I some Swiss German! Christa and Esther are in my small group and are truly a delight!


KD and her best bud.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Diane Smid said...

Hey Sandee
I have the exact same plate that is hanging on your wall. The one of the Dutch scene.
I think that is kind of cool.