Monday, November 27, 2006

Back to Germany

Well, I made it back safely to Germany. My two week trip included the following highlights...


  1. I witnessed Sandee becoming an American in Cleveland, Ohio.

  2. I saw many BFA alumni in Chicago area at Trinity, Wheaton, and Moody.

  3. I represented BFA in Chicago, IL and Anaheim, CA.

  4. I signed up three pages of potential staff recruits for BFA.

  5. Ohio State beat Michigan and I got to watch the game live (in California).

  6. Michael Lee took Hans Fung and me out to eat for genuine Korean food. Wow, that was great.

  7. I ate my first bowl of spicy Jambalaya at the "Stadium Grill" in CA with two BFA alumni. It was GOOD.

  8. I was able to extend my trip in order to be back "home" in Ohio for Thanksgiving with my entire family that included my parents, and my five sisters and three brothers. That was an amazing and rare thing. Thank you Lord and mom and dad.

  9. I was able to visit with my best friends from childhood: Dan and Dave Raper and I stayed in David's home.

  10. Pizza from the stone oven at Rex and Lois's place. Great food and fellowship and family.

  11. I had a warm Krispy Kreme donut. Mmm Mmm.

  12. I made it safely back to my gorgeous wife and sons.

  13. BFA was just fine while I was gone for two weeks - way to go - Lane and Bill.

  14. Some of the best things in life happen around food.

No comments: